Hotels, Motels & B&Bs
How many room nights have you lost because you don't offer high speed Internet access?
Chances are it's more than you know.
It's simple; travelers of all kinds expect Internet access in your guest rooms, common areas, and conference centres and they're prepared to go elsewhere to find it. As a hotel operator, you need to stay ahead of the curve and offer the amenities your guests expect.
FatPort's SuiteSpot offers a flexible solution. Pay per use or complimentary guest access, wired or wireless - we can install quickly and economically. Our equipment meets or beats all hotel brand standards including the Choice Hotels Canada, Ramada, and Holiday Inn specifications.
Then, rather than walking away and leaving you to your own devices, we train your staff on the basics and provide 24 x 7 customer support to ensure smooth ongoing operation.
Once installed, we provide extensive marketing support including getting you extra international exposure through listings on a variety of hotspot directories which many potential guests use when looking for a place to stay.
Your key benefits are:
- More Guests -- The FatPort Network attracts loyal guests to your location. Increase room revenue while giving your guests what they want.
- Pay-per-use or Offer Free Service -- FatPort lets you decide. Take a share of the revenues, or offer complimentary access to your paying guests.
- Ease of Use -- Once we install the FatPort Network, it requires no maintenance on your part. Our engineers monitor the system and provide phone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to respond to any difficulties.
- Wired or Wireless - Although our specialty is wireless networks, FatPort can easily take over pre-existing wired networks, or install a brand new one in part or all of the hotel.
- Meets all brand standards -- FatPort has worked with several major hotel brands, including Choice Hotels Canada, Ramada, and Holiday Inn, to ensure our equipment meets or exceeds every technical specification. We are a Choice Hotels Canada Endorsed Vendor.
- Part of a Global Network -- The FatPort Network has established relationships with wireless networking providers around the world. Their customers are your guests.
- Custom Login Screen -- Make a custom login screen (demo) allowing you to brand the first screen subscribers see with your news, special offers and up-and-coming events. You can also leverage the infrastructure in our marketing.
Need some convincing? Check out just a few of the many hotels that are proud to offer FatPort.